Ahhhh... the weekend!

Hello my friends, what are your plans for the weekend? Phil and I are going to the Nutcracker tonight at the new Four Seasons Centre. Have any of you been there? I love walking by it at night when you can see the beautiful staircase and the theatre people enjoying cocktails. I've also heard that it doesn't really matter if you have the cheap seats, as the view is good pretty much anywhere.

We're also going to Nota Bene for dinner, another place I haven't been yet. Nota Bene is the newest venture by the same owners of Splendido. I've heard so much about Splendido that I feel like I've been there, but I haven't, because it's one of the most expensive restaurants in Toronto. Anyway, Nota Bene serves the same high quality ingredients but with a more relaxed atmosphere and prices (thank you!). I remember when it first moved into the Queen and John neighbourhood across the street from the Much Music building I didn't take much notice since the restaurants around there often disappoint. You usually have to go West of Bathurst to find the good restaurants on Queen West.

We also have a Christmas party Saturday and plan to finish up the rest of our gifts. Oh, and I also need to start preparing for our Boxing Day party we're having with our families.

I love this time of year!

Comments