It’s a New Year!

Happy New Year you guys! I can’t believe it’s 2011, blah, blah, blah, I know. But really this year has just flown! I remember thinking how I would be getting so close to my due date come this time and now here we are. It blows my mind to think I have only two months left.

Phil and I have the baby’s room pretty much ready. We put together the crib over the holidays and I won’t lie I go in there at least twice a day to look around and think how we’ll have a real live baby in there! I’m holding off on buying every sweet baby thing I see.

Okay that’s it I promise this won’t turn into a baby blog. Just a few baby updates are okay – right?



Comments

  1. YES! You better post baby stuff. I can't wait to see the baby food stuff you'll do? The baby in the highchair with food all over her face....I can't wait to see those posts!

    Are thinking about making your own food?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay I'll do more posts about that! Yes I've thought about doing baby food on my own but when I say that around moms they sort of look at me in that way that says 'good luck'. I’m taking a week off before my expected due date (March 6th) and plan on making lots of baby food to freeze and some dinners for us to pop in the oven when things are hectic. No idea what to expect. If you see any good recipes for baby food let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is a great baby food site you can check out: http://www.wholesomebabyfood.com/. They give advice on how to cook, freeze baby food, when to start with solids, etc. It was my bible when K started on solids.

    Please do post more baby stuff!

    Mila

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Mila! I didn't know you made your own foor for Katarina.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely post lots of baby stuff, Ali!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment