Peppino's Oven

Phil and I stumbled upon this place on Friday after an appointment on the other side of town.  The plan was to go to Stoney's Bakery in our neighbourhood but we found this place by chance.



I was starving and didn't feel like taking a chance on a new place but I'm so glad we did. I was judging it from the outside because it was in a strip mall in a newer subdivision and I don't always have luck at those kinds of places.  I thought this could either go horribly wrong or be really good, and it was really, REALLY good.  Haha - I take my food so seriously!

We went with the large hand-spun Bianco pizza and added some prosciutto.  You could also choose thin crust if you like.  The crust was perfect and fresh and was the perfect in between when it's not too thin or thick. It also wasn't too heavy and you could tell they used good quality olive oil.  I might even go as far as saying it was one of the best pizzas I've had in a while.  I just wish it was closer to home! 

Comments