My Favourite Things



These are my favourite products right now.

Let's start with The Body Shop.  I haven't bought anything from there in years, until recently.  Remember in elementary school it was THE place to go to buy your friend a birthday present, remember Fuzzy Peach perfume?  Well, I'm a fan again, but this time it's of their cleanser and moisturizer.  They leave my face feeling so soft and supple.  No matter what I try my face is usually tight after I wash it, so I feel like I've finally found the right stuff for my skin type.

I know Kiehl's has been around for years but it's new to me.  I love the Midnight  Recovery Concentrate. I use it under my moisturizer at night.  After months of sleepless nights (update: Jane sleeps through the night now!) I found my skin was looking tired and dull.  After the first use my skin looked brighter and had a slight glow to it.  I was so pleased with the results I decided to try the Superbly Restorative Dry Oil.  I use this on my wet hair before drying it and I also put a drop on my face for day-time use.  The oil gives my hair a little shine and controls some of the frizz and dry ends. Both Kiehl's products are pricey but they'll last a long time because you only need a couple drops each use.

Comments