Spring is Here!

Can you believe it's spring and it actually feels like it?  I can't get over how warm it is and it's not even April yet.  This has been perfect for my final two weeks with Jane before I go back to work.


I'm so excited for this summer with Jane.  She's in full discovery mode and loves studying little ants and any other creature that crosses her path.  She has a universal animal sound that I thought at first was just her dog bark.  Apparently though, this is the same sound for bugs, ducks, pheasants (we actually had one of these in our backyard this week), and cats.

Comments

  1. Good day to you my friend. I needed to give you a quick note to express my thanks. I've been studying your blog for a month or so and have picked up quite a lot of good info as well as enjoyed the way in which you've setup your blog. I am attempting to setup my own blog but I feel it is too general. I want to focus more on specific topics. Many thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Thanks for the feedback. I haven't been updating as much lately but promise to soon. When you get your blog up and running send me the link. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment